Current Price:
1.34
Previous Closing Price:
1.42
Opening Price:
1.42
Day's Range:
1.34 - 1.43
Traded Volume:
2,055,000
Traded Value:
2,804,840.00
Number of Trades:
171
Last Update Date:
2017-08-17 21:42:56

Company Profile

City & Land Developers, Inc. (LAND) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 28, 1988 and started commercial operations on August 1, 1992. The Company is 49.73% owned by Cityland Development Corporation while the remaining 50.27% is owned by 784 various stockholders.

LAND's primary purpose is to establish an effective institutional medium for acquiring and developing suitable land sites for residential, office, commercial, institutional and industrial uses primarily, but not exclusively, in accordance with the subdivision, condominium, and cooperative concepts of land-utilization and land-ownership.

The Company has three commercial, office, and residential condominium projects namely, Pacific Regency in Manila; Grand Emerald Tower in Pasig City; and Manila Residences Bocobo in Manila. LAND is also currently developing North Residences, a commercial and residential condominium in Quezon City along EDSA which is estimated to be completed in 2018.

Source: SEC Form 17-A (2015)

Company Disclosures

Company Financial Reports

LAND
2017-08-14 15:17 PM
LAND
2017-05-12 11:40 AM
LAND
2017-04-12 08:40 AM
LAND
2016-11-14 11:18 AM
LAND
2016-08-12 14:58 PM
LAND
2016-05-13 13:49 PM
LAND
2016-04-14 14:55 PM
LAND
2015-11-13 14:51 PM
LAND
2015-08-13 15:50 PM
LAND
2015-05-15 13:10 PM
View all Company Financial Reports for City and Land Developers, Inc.

Historical Data

Historical Data

Chart

Chart